Boomerchild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio?

4 posters

Go down

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio? Empty Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio?

Post  RobinWren Sat May 30, 2009 1:21 am

Just wondering if other people heard the show -- forgotten which one -- on NPR or other public radio stations, on Friday May 29 about this website, Boomerchild. It seems like it stopped "getting off the ground" in early May but if anyone else is interested in growing the site again with more participation, I hope you will.

By the way, I think Obama rocks! Very Happy

RobinWren

RobinWren

http://wagblog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio? Empty show was great

Post  Harri5on Sat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm

I love listening to NPR especially the faith middleton show. Site seems to slow down during the month of may but with that interview i think alot more people will contribute. There seems to be alot of people that are viewing the website but i would like more people to contribute to discussions!

Harri5on

Back to top Go down

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio? Empty Been here. Did not hear about the show.

Post  traveler2 Sat May 30, 2009 6:05 pm

I have been on the site for a while. Seems like a few people found it, but not too many. I think it's great and would love to see more people on it. Looks like that's happening. It's about time.

traveler2

Back to top Go down

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio? Empty getting off the ground

Post  Bart1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 pm

You are right. We are getting off the ground. We have not achieved that critical mass that keeps a discussion going. We do have some stalwarts who plug in every now and then, but not much yet on a continuous bases. Hope you become one of the stalwarts. We need you. You might want to check out Ron's blog. I think that will explain what is happening.

Bart1

Back to top Go down

Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio? Empty Re: Heard about BoomerChild on Public Radio?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum